First things first, Brenda and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday! After a morning trip to the airport we did a little shopping and then spent the rest of the day in-doors avoiding the rain. It may be too early to tell but I think we are developing an anniversary pattern. We ate Mexican food for lunch yesterday and afterwards we realized that we had eaten Mexican food on our first anniversary as well. Next year we'll know for sure if its going to become a tradition. Considering how much we like Mexican food it may be on the menu for our next anniversary whether we plan it or not.
The reason we went to the airport yesterday was to see Brenda's parents off. We had the pleasure of their company for an action packed week that involved two operas, some sight-seeing and a lot of great food. We always love spending time with them which is probably why the week flew by so fast.
In other news, Brenda and I are both involved in productions at the opera house at the moment. I'm in an opera called Caligula which is a really cheery story about the crazy, murderous Roman emperor by the same name. Brenda and her parents said they really enjoyed the opera and even though the opera house isn't filling up the people that do come seem to love it. Brenda is in Un Ballo in Maschera at the moment and has her final performance this weekend. I've been hearing a lot of great things about her performance from other people and I, of course, think she's fantastic.
Well, I've filled you in on most of our recent highlights. I have some entertaining stories to share but my eyes don't seem to want to stay open so the stories will have to wait. I hope you have all been well and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:
Post a Comment