Brenda had her second performance of La Clemenza di Tito (which went very well) and is now on break for about 6 weeks. And we thought we just came back from vacation. We have been lucky enough to have some sunny days lately and even though the weather has been a bit chilly we have gone for lots of walks through the city. I'm not sure what else we'll do in our free time in the upcoming weeks although I think a visit to the dentist is in order. I will probably be able to write a book about how that ends up.
A friend of Brenda's came through town over the weekend and Brenda spent some time showing him the sights. On Saturday night we went over to the McCown's place and watched the Oklahoma/Texas game on ESPN America. Michael was very excited that Texas won even though it was a messy game all around. Throughout the game we got score updates on the Iowa/Wisconsin game and, much to Brenda's chagrin, Iowa added one more win to their already undefeated season. Also that night, Brenda and Barb teamed up and made a delicious tofu and soba noodle dinner. Yum!
Well, that about does it. Until next time, I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment