Hey All! A lot has happened since last week. I'll go in chronological order. Brenda's opera was a huge hit. She did an outstanding job and was greeted with thunderous applause at the end of the night. There are several more performances of the opera, and I'm sure Brenda is looking forward to performing the role again. The opera house posted a couple of pictures from the show with Brenda in them. You can see those here.
We made it to America! We arrived on Saturday in time for the wedding rehearsal, and we even managed to stay awake for the bowling extravaganza that night. The wedding day was wonderful and I think everyone involved had a great time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
The bride and groom at the reception.

Florian bowling for the first time in his life. He broke 100!
Brenda is already back in Germany, and Florian and I are getting ready to start the next leg of our trip. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment