Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the grind

Hey all! I'm afraid I don't have much to report this week. Our (Chenda's) routine is moving along as usual. Brenda had her second performance of La Traviata, and it went very well. She gets to sing three more performances, and I have no doubt that she's excited to do all of them.

The law school grind continues. Final exams are looming ever closer and the pressure is beginning to mount. I'm doing my best not to think about the stress and competitive nature of law school. Instead, I focus on my routine and look forward to the highlights in my day: talking to Brenda in the morning while drinking coffee, talking to Brenda in the afternoon/evening, and the half an hour or so before bed when I stop studying and start unwinding. Brenda and I have even gotten into the habit of playing video games together. We can race each other in Mario Kart on the Nintendo Wii while being an ocean apart. Ain't technology grand?

Well, I'm going to call it a night. I hope you all have a great week and I'll talk to you next Tuesday!

No comments: