Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Goodbye, Hamburg

Greetings from somewhere in Germany! Don't worry, I'm not lost. I'm on a train heading toward Frankfurt, and we are somewhere between Hannover and Göttingen. This is the last train I'll be taking this fall from Hamburg because I am officially done with my study abroad in Germany. (I am also halfway done with law school. That is a strange thought.)  I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Hamburg, and I look forward to going back to visit someday.

While I was busy this morning taking my last final exam (that seems redundant) Brenda was seeing her parents off at the airport. We had a great time with them; we cooked, we went to a couple of Christmas markets, and we took a trip to Heidelberg. I think they enjoyed themselves too, and I know they especially enjoyed seeing two of Brenda's performances.


 Happy vegetarians in a happy vegetarian restaurant.

Not a bad view from the castle gardens in Heidelberg.

My Christmas break has officially begun and now I can begin to think about shopping for presents. As much as I'd like to, I'm afraid I can't get all of you iPad Minis. I know it was on your list and that you were good this year, but I am a student and Uncle Sam won't give me loans for Christmas presents. Brenda doesn't get a Christmas break because she has several performances over the next few weeks, but she will have some free time in between shows. We look forward to spending a lot of time together and enjoying the holiday season. Actually, we've already started enjoying it. We have a Christmas tree!


Cree 3.0

I hope you are also enjoying the holidays. Until next time, have a great week!

No comments: