Hey All! Greetings (for the last time this spring) from London! I would like to share some great reflections with you about my semester here, but I'm afraid my brain is too busy processing all of the information I need to transfer onto my exams in the coming days. I have one exam each day over the next three days and a paper to turn in. My test tomorrow is a six hour take-home exam. The plus side of taking the exam at home is that I don't have to try to get to school during the tube strike. And I can wear my PJs. I'm pretty sure I think better in my PJs.
My better half is in her second to last week of rehearsals for Don Giovanni. Unfortunately, she is sick at the moment, but she went to the doctor today and got some medicine. Hopefully, she'll be up and running (and singing) very soon.
Obligatory London picture.
As a closing event for our program, my classmates and I were treated to a boat ride on the Thames on Friday. We enjoyed some great views of London in spite of the weather.
Some of my classmates posing for a selfie.
I hope you'll forgive me for keeping this short, but I think I should call it a night. I'm going to fall asleep on my Election Law textbook and hope that some information seeps into my brain. Until next time, have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment