Hey all! After a week apart, Brenda and I are back together in Germany. Our time in Seattle flew by, and now we're moving on to the next thing, which is in Munich. After her arrival yesterday, Brenda had about 24 hours in Frankfurt to see some friends, sleep and repack before hitting the road again. We're actually on the train now and are excited to spend some more time in Munich. This is Brenda's fifth gig there, and it's really starting to become a home away from home in Germany.
My week alone in Frankfurt was very relaxing. I spent my time seeing friends, jogging, cleaning up the apartment and reading. Of course, it would have been a lot nicer if Brenda had been around (and I'm sure she'd love a week off), but she was busy in Seattle singing her last two performances and spending time with Drew. By the way, I'm quite jealous of Brenda and Drew's trip to Olympic National Park last week. It's home to the mountains we could see from our apartment in Seattle, and it sounds like the twins had fun seeing them up close.
Apparently, people can snowboard in the park.
And since Drew loves to snowboard, I'm assuming he was considering a move to Seattle when Brenda took this picture.
These two sure seem to laugh a lot when they're together.
I hope you all have a great week, and we'll talk to you next Tuesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment