Tuesday, September 6, 2016

back in Germany

Hey all! I wanted to write a brief post to let you know that we made it back to Frankfurt earlier today. Rowan's sixth flight was very good (he slept most of the time), and now we're going to find out how quickly he gets over jet-lag after flying this way. Brenda and I always have a harder time adjusting after flying to Germany, but hopefully it won't bother Rowan too much.

Our time on the East Coast was very nice. We saw family in New Jersey and Connecticut, and we took Rowan into Manhattan one morning to meet Brenda's voice teacher. Rowan even had his first cab ride. I was surprised by how nice everyone was in New York City. Compared to the midwest, I haven't found people in the Big Apple to be quite as friendly. Walk around with a baby in your arms and it's a whole different story. 


We're going to call it a night. I hope you all have a great week, and we'll talk to you next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Florian said...

Beautiful picture! Thank you again for you package. You are amazing! I'll try to call you again soon!