Sunday, August 13, 2017

picture perfect

Hi folks! We've been busy entertaining, hiking, and parenting, and are once again delinquent with our blog post. Brenda had her eighth (of ten) performance of Lucia di Lammermoor last night. My brother, Brad, and his family were in town visiting, and he, his wife Tracy, and their son Tyler attended the performance. I tagged along too so I could show them around the opera campus a bit (and because I'm a Brenda groupie). We took some pictures that I don't have at the moment, but I'll share them with you in the next blog post.

A view of the mountains from the opera grounds.

The opera gift shop has been having the artists do signings before some of the performances. Here Brenda is pictured with Lucia conductor Corrado Rovaris on their night to sign autographs.

Brenda has a another show in a few days, but after that she has a week off before her final performance of the summer. We're going to take that time to travel to the Grand Canyon with Brenda's parents. Neither Brenda nor her dad have ever been to the Grand Canyon, and I think they're really looking forward to it. Plus, Brenda just got a new camera and is looking for an excuse to try it out (although she has, of course, been taking a bazillion pictures of our adorable son). 

Nap time is about over so I should wrap this up. I hope you all have a great week, and we'll talk to you next time!

No comments: