Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dream law

Hey All! Much like last week, I am writing to you from the comforts of our couch. Unlike last week, Brenda isn't here to keep me company. I'm happy to report, however, that she is safely back in Germany and has begun rehearsals for La Traviata. It sounds like the first two days of rehearsal went well. The opera opens on Saturday, October 8th. If you care to learn more about the production you can do so here.

Over the weekend I went to St. Paul to visit our friends, Dan and Whitney. I was only in St. Paul for 24 hours but we made the most of it and had a great time. On Saturday night Whitney and I went to Minnesota Opera's production of Così fan tutte. Dan sang in the chorus of the opera, and he had a lot of stage time. It was a beautiful production of a great opera, and I highly recommend it to anyone who finds themselves in or around the Twin Cities.

I should probably think about getting some sleep. You'd think that sleep would be a great chance to stop thinking about law school, but I keep having law school related dreams. My dreams tend to relate to whatever issue I read about in the homework that day. So tonight's dreams should contain riveting discussions of what constitutes consideration in forming an enforceable agreement, and the obligations, or lack there of, of a bystander in saving another person's life. Uh oh, did you just fall asleep? Sorry about that. I have that affect on people these days.

Until next time, have a great week!

No comments: