Hey All! My homework is done, my wonderful wife is sitting next to me on our new couch, and I just poured myself a glass of Malbec - life is good. Brenda got back from New York late Saturday night. Her time in New York was very productive. Brenda recorded a CD while she was there and worked extensively on her next opera role. Now that she's back in Iowa, we're enjoying each other's company as much as we can before she flies back to Germany on Friday.
Brenda's parents came down to Iowa City for an overnight trip yesterday. Brenda showed them around town while I was in class, and then I joined them for dinner last night. They seemed to really enjoy the two vegetarian restaurants they tried in Iowa City - The Red Avocado and theFair Grounds Coffeehouse.
Law school has been very busy, but I think I'm doing a good job of keeping up. It's hard to tell, though. For most of my classes my entire grade is based on one test at the end of the semester. I guess I'll find out if I actually know what's going once the classes are over.
I had better get back to spending time with my wife. I hope you're all having a great week and I'll talk to you next Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment