Hey folks! Brenda and I have been back in Frankfurt for a little over a week now, and it's been cold and cloudy every single day. Ah, it's good to be home. Brenda's been busy rehearsing for her upcoming performances of Lucia di Lammermoor while I've been studying and preparing for our move next week. We're meeting our new landlord tomorrow to sign the rental contract, so it looks like this move is really happening. The new apartment is very close to the Main river and just one pedestrian bridge away from the Frankfurt Christmas Market, which, I'm happy to report, opens tomorrow.
Our little plus one (or Knödel as we like to call him), has been quite active lately. Brenda has been feeling him wiggling around in there, but he's too shy to kick whenever my hand is on her belly. One of these days I'll catch him in the act.
I mentioned a few weeks ago that we'll be making this blog private so we can feel more comfortable about sharing parts of our lives (e.g. baby pictures) that we don't necessarily want to share with the entire world. To do so, I will need email addresses for everyone who wants to read the blog. Once I put your email address on the list of approved readers, you will receive an email invitation to access the blog. If you want to keep reading the blog (and we hope you do!), please email me at: chadcgraham@gmail.com
One last thing, for those of you who missed Brenda's live-streamed performance of Ariadne auf Naxos in Munich last month, someone was kind enough to post a clip of her aria on YouTube. If you're interested, here's the link.
Until next time, have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment