Hey all! I'm a day late this week. How did that happen? I'm going to blame our kid because time has taken on new meaning since he showed up. Everyday I wake up expecting to get a lot done, but then I change a few diapers and all of a sudden it's bed time. It's a strange thing. Last night, however, Brenda and I took the night off from childcare. My parents are in town visiting, and they kindly agreed to babysit our little man while we went out on a date. (I know we should have stayed home to write the blog entry instead, but we really wanted to eat some nachos in a movie theater. I'm sure you understand.) Our date taught us a few things. First, after over six weeks of child rearing Brenda and I still like each other. Second, our little guy was fine without us for several hours. And third, since we know he can manage well without us, we should go on more dates.
Our little guy has been enjoying some tummy time everyday. In this picture he's laying on an adorable quilt my mom made.
Supermom Brenda taking care of our little dude while making pancakes at the same time.
Well, it's time to hit the hay. I hope you all have a great week, and we'll talk to you next Tuesday!*
(*Unless we're on another date.)


2 comments:
I will babysit every day when I'm in Germany next time!!! 😍
It's a deal! 😄
Post a Comment