Oper Frankfurt
Hello Dear Friends! I've been meaning to write a blog post for a few days but we don't have internet in our apartment. Last night I worked for an hour with a screw driver and a bunch of electronics and for some weird reason, totally unrelated to my electronic ineptitude, I wasn't able to figure it out. Maybe I should stick to singing.Brenda had her third Die Zauberflöte performance last night and said it went very well. They have started to change cast members for some of the roles so that is spicing things up. She has been having quite a few coachings for The Turn of the Screw. She loves the opera and I think she's really enjoying learning the role.
Today I had my 3rd rehearsal for Lear. I'm getting better at being stabbed. Below is the poster. They are all over town.
I have a meeting to get a residence permit tomorrow. Wish me luck. I've been to the office three times before. Fourth time is the charm.
Here is a pic of the Main river. I thought you might like to see it since I've mentioned it in a few posts. The second picture is taken from a bridge that crosses the Main. If you look closely you can see the sign for Oper Frankfurt.
I had better head home now and unpack a little more. I hope you are having a great Thursday. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment