Hey All! It's still finals week. The folks that run the law school are nice enough to give us two weeks for our exams so we have more time to study. I had my second exam yesterday. It was a four-hour essay exam about civil procedure. After that class I can tell you a little bit about where you can sue someone, but if you want any answers you'd better ask soon. I can feel everything I learned over the semester starting to fade away. Don't worry, I'll get to relearn all of it when it comes time to take the bar.
While I've been busy studying and taking tests, Brenda took a short trip to Bordeaux, France. She has several friends singing in a opera there right now, and since she had a few days off from rehearsal she went to visit them. She told me that she had a great time. She'll be returning to Bordeaux to do some singing of her own next year.
Brenda and I are both counting down the days until we see each other again. I fly out a week from today, and I can't wait. I can't think about that too much, however, because I need to study for my impending Criminal Law exam. It's a multiple choice exam which I am very thankful for. I've left my last two essay exams with headaches. All I'll have to do for this exam is fill in bubbles. That sounds much more relaxing.
Brenda and I will definitely post a blog entry next week. Hopefully it will be on Tuesday, but that might be difficult because I will be leaving on a jet plane and Brenda will be singing for a birthday party. It'll happen at some point and until then I hope you have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment