Hey all! Brenda and I made our way to a coffee shop today so we could share a few pictures with you from our recent escapades...
When I was in Iowa last week, my parents and I went for a walk along the High Trestle Trail to check out the views from the trestle bridge.
The bridge is about half a mile long.
Later in the week we had fun playing tennis with my niece and nephews.
Brenda, Drew and I went up to Door County yesterday. We had breakfast, albeit at lunchtime, at one of our favorite Door County restaurants.
Afterwards we spent some time on the shores of Lake Michigan.
It can be hard for me to find a hat that fits, but this one was perfect.
Brenda and Drew enjoying the sunset.
Just to give you a heads up, our blog post will probably be a day late next week. This darn vacationing is getting in the way of our blogging! Until next time, have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment